Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My New Christmas Book Available On Kindle

                          A Christmas Without Ending
                                                  

                



 
About A Christmas Without Ending
 A Christmas without ending is a short but very interesting story. I really enjoyed writing this book. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed righting it. Bill is a truck driver who is in his thirties. He lives with his mom. It's only a few more days before Christmas and things begin to get complicated for Bill and his mother. However during all of the confusion Bill, his mom and some of the other characters learn a valuable lesson. Then it's Christmas day and things get even more confusion. It seems to be the Christmas that never ends because a series of things happen on Christmas day. What will be the outcome and when will it all settle down and make a turn for the better? or Will they get better?
 
 
To purchase this book on kindle, please click on the link below:

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment